Staying engaged during meetings
Attendees, please follow these instructions:
- Bring your own notebook for the pre-reads
- Turn on your webcam, even if you’re in a room with other people. It helps other participants better understand what you’re saying AND keeps you focused.
- Participate during meetings by 1) reading the pre-reads, 2) leaving feedback, and 3) participating during discussions. We have found many things need to be repeated due to unfocused meeting participants.
DO’s and DON’Ts joining from Computers or Mobile Devices
|✅ Do’s||⛔️ Don’ts|
|– IF you are not in a meeting room, DO use headsets or earphones to avoid echo.|
– DO mute yourself when not speaking. Coughs and keyboard clicks are louder than you think.
|– DON’T use the speakerphone on mobile devices. Not all devices have a built-in echo cancellation. It will be a poor audio experience.|
– DON’T introduce multiple audio sources into your call. Don’t dial in by phone too, if you have a mic and speaker on your computer